Potter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To structure the lives of your Harry Potter OCs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Games and Stuff!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2014, 08:43

So pretty!
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2014, 09:07

RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Screen15
Evangeline as a pwitty pixie.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2014, 20:05

Love it!!
Back to top Go down
https://potterrp.rpg-board.net
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2014, 21:26

Thoughts on the new avatar?
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2014, 23:30

Luffles. I like your BG as well.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2014, 23:42

I spent longer on that than the doll.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSat 27 Sep 2014, 23:44

It looks like a lot of sweat went into that one.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 02:53

I made Millie as a Roman lady.
RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Akcr5x

And a Hellsing vampire.
RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 F41t08

And an Amazonian warrior princess.
RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 2yl9uro
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 06:57

Roman is my fave.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 07:41

Sameeee
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 07:44

I dunno, I like the vampire.

Shall we do proposals now!
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 07:48

YESSS
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 07:57

Weeeee okay. I'm making a Hogwarts replica as well.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 08:00

A what now?
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 08:00

I'm building a replica of the castle. On Sims.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 08:01

This is why I keep you around.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 08:03

I know bbe.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 08:05

Is Valentine's Day observed in the wizarding world? Since Christmas is then I'm assuming so but just want to check.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 08:06

Yes!!
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 08:07

GOOD
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 10:08

DREAM PROPOSAL UGH

It was a sunny evening in West London, and two people, basking in the warmth of the summer sunset in their garden, were having a vaguely interesting conversation.

“No, I’d have to say it was me.” Amy smiled, pointing at herself, “I am definitely the best at getting rid of a boggart.”

“Really?” Remus laughed, “I think I’m better, actually.”

“Sure, sure, Lupin.” She sniffed, “But who was the one who had to climb into the attic to get rid of the last blighter?”

“Well. I wasn’t really available then, was I?” He looked at his hands, then back up at Amy. A grimace altered her face as she recalled what Remus was doing the night she got rid of the attic boggart.

“Yeah. Sorry.” The sun had a few minutes left in it. From her chair, Amy shot Remus an apologetic glance.

“It’s okay.”

After a second or two, he reached over and took her hand, squeezing gently.
They stayed like that for a little while, as the sky went from pink, to orange, to red, to deep blue.  Like flickering candles, the stars emerged from behind dusty clouds. 

With her free hand, Amy pointed up at a particularly bright one.
“There’s Sirius.” Her voice was low, eyes heavy.

“Hmm?” Remus wasn’t really listening. He had to do this now. Right now.

With a noise of indignation from Amy, Remus dropped her hand and got to his feet, “Where are you going, Lupin?”

He simply looked at her. So beautiful, her hair in the soft curls that he loved so much, brown eyes reflecting the infinite stars that watched from so far above them. Even in the darkness, she seemed to radiate with some unknown light, which reached out to somewhere deep in his chest and stayed there.
“Nowhere. I’m going nowhere.” Come on Remus. You can do this.

With a deep sigh, he dropped to one knee in front of her, head bowed.

“Oh Lupin.” Amy’s hands flew to her mouth, and her ringlets tightened. Her heart was racing, breathing unsteady.

He met her eyes, his own twinkling with anticipation and nerves.
When Remus spoke, his voice was wobbly, despite the confidence he was trying so hard to pull off, “Amy, I love you.”

She nodded, tears threatening to spill over and down her cheek, “I love you, too.”

“Nobody in my whole life has managed to turn around my existence the way you do, every day. Not only have you accepted me, and what I am, you have loved me, and made me feel… normal. You didn’t shun me when you found out, and my scars didn’t repulse you. I don’t think I can articulate how much that meant to me, Amy, and how much I owe you.”

With a swift movement, she grabbed his hand, “You don’t owe me, Lupin. You don’t owe me anything.”

“Amy, I do. I owe you the world. More!” He let out a shaky laugh and kissed the hand that encompassed his own.

“I’d do it all again. Falling in love with you was the best thing that has ever happened to me. You owe me nothing.” She was crying now, each teardrop leaving a trail of moisture on her cheek.

With a touch as gentle as he could muster, he reached up with his free hand to wipe away the tears, being careful not to linger too long, “Falling in love with you has been the only thing keeping me going.” His voice, almost echoing Amy’s words, was barely more than a whisper now.

Amy’s hand tightened around his, swallowing hard to avoid sobbing.

“Which is why, Amaryllis Wren Pepper,” He drew his hand away and reached into his pocket, pulling out a small black case, “I really have to ask you a question.”

Eyes widening as she took in the case, she took in a deep breath before answering, “What
would that be?”

“Will you make me the happiest man alive, and be my wife?” He said this in such a paced, calm voice; one would think he was simply asking her what time it was. In reality, he thought he might need to lie down, especially when he opened the case and revealed the gold ring inside, the cushion cut ruby shining brilliantly in the starlight.

Amy seemed to have shut down, staring at him, awe-struck, and he didn’t quite believe he had heard her. In her head, she was decoding his question, one that she had heard him say so many times in her dreams, and one that she had longed to answer. Now he had actually voiced it, however, the reality of the proposition hit her.

This was it; Remus Lupin was offering the rest of his life to Amy Pepper.

After four, tense, misty seconds- in which Remus did not take a breath- she answered. Her voice was clear now, unmarred by tears or emotion.
“Yes. Yes!”

Happiness affecting his features, Remus flung his arms around her, and she returned the embrace, both of them standing up without letting go. Neither of them particularly wanted to.

“I love you so much.” Lupin was muffled but she heard him loud and clear.

“I love you so much more.” She pulled away, the smile on her face as bright as the stars that lit up the small garden.

“Impossible.” With steady fingers, Remus placed the gold ring on her finger, polishing its ruby absently with his thumb and then kissing it, before repeating, “Impossible.”

Amy kissed him then, slowly and earnestly. He brought his hands to her face and cupped it softly as he kissed back, vowing to etch the taste of her lips and the feel of her skin into his brain permanently. Nothing could stop them now, no force strong enough to tear them apart.

It took a minute or two of drowsy kisses and gentle hands before Remus decided he had changed his mind. It’d taken him ten years to reconsider, but he knew he was right- he had never been more confident of anything else in his life.

He and Amy were everything.

Last edited by SpaceGirl on Wed 01 Oct 2014, 07:15; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 10:10

A thick layer of heavy snow covered the outside world, with a flurry of snowflakes falling to settle on top. From inside the house, Millie watched with idle interest as the street lights began to flicker on, officially marking nightfall. Even though she loved the warmer months, late winter had always been one of her favorite times of the year. There was nothing better than huddling under a blanket with a cup of warm pumpkin juice, watching the flames in the fireplace flicker and crack, all while the world outside seemed to stand still save for the flutter of snow.

The only thing that topped it was having someone to enjoy a winter night with.

Millie glanced up just as Regulus entered through the doorway. As usual, he was strikingly handsome, and age had only sharpened his looks. Gone was his slight 15-year old baby face, replaced by more mature features – pronounced cheekbones and fuller lips, although his signature sly smirk never seemed to elude him. She felt a smile come on as she watched him push his hair back from his face, exposing almost the same steely-colored eyes as Sirius, although Regulus’ were a tad darker. Tearing her gaze away from his face, Millie noticed his jacket and jeans were covered in a thin layer of snowflakes. “What have you been up to?” she asked him curiously.

“Get your jacket on and you’ll see,” he responded, crossing his arms against his chest as he leant against the doorway. That mischievous expression was unmistakable, Millie noted, getting up without a word to retrieve her jacket and gloves from the coatrack. She felt his gaze bore into her as she pulled them on and slid into her boots, then turned to him.

“Okay, now what?”

“Follow me.” He grabbed her hand. Years had passed and Millie still never got over the slight jolt she received whenever Regulus touched her. Wordlessly, she followed him as he led her outside, then he tugged her hand impatiently when she let out a squeal of surprise.

“It’s freezing!” she exclaimed loudly. Accompanied by a flurry of snowflakes, a sharp, bitter wind cut into her exposed face, causing little pinpricks of icy pain. Chuckling, Regulus turned to her and placed one hand on her cheek while the other pulled her hood up over her head.

“Come on,” he urged, “we’re going to miss it.”

Millie began to trek through the snow with him again. “Miss what?!” she asked, but didn’t receive a response. He led her into the woods, where the snow was less thick. After a few more minutes of walking, they came to a small clearing. A thin layer of snow dusted the ground. In the center of the clearing was a cluster of what looked like crystallized flowers. They were almost a vivid white, but looked strangely alive. “What are these?” asked Millie, bending down to fondle the bulb of one of the flowers. They were tightly sealed up.

“Canterbury bells,” Regulus explained, coming down to kneel beside her. “The magic kind. The Muggle world doesn’t have these. They only bloom once a year before they go dormant, sort of like other flowers. Do you know what today is?”

“Friday?”

“Well, yes, but also February 14th. Valentine’s Day. Which, coincidentally, also happens to be the day these flowers bloom.” Regulus watched as a soft smile flickered across Millie’s face. He knew that smile well – it was the kind when all she wanted to do was hug him but she was trying to compose herself.

“Oh…what time do they bloom, then?”

“In a minute or two,” he breathed, reaching down to clasp her gloved hand. Still smiling, Millie turned her head to focus her attention on the flowers. They waited in silence. Then, after about thirty seconds, the flowers came to life. The stem grew a few inches, and then the bulb burst open, unfurling the petals. A sparkly substance that distantly reminded Millie of fairy dust covered the entire inside of the flower head, giving off an ethereal sort of glow, the entire plant catching in the moonlight. Millie gasped in complete shock. “They’re beautiful!”

“Mmm…look closer,” he murmured in her ear. With a discreet wave of his wand, something materialized in the center of one of the flowers.

A diamond ring.

“It’s a- oh my…” With trembling fingers, Millie reached forward to retrieve the ring. She stared down at it with shining eyes, then looked at Regulus, wordless. Smiling, he took it from her and shifted so he was down on one knee.

“Will you marry me?” he asked with complete earnestness in his voice, his love for her evident in his eyes. Finally, the words that Millie dreamt of since she was a little girl. The moment was finally happening – after what felt like a very long time, she got her fairytale ending. Heart feeling like it was going to explode, Millie let out an indiscernible shriek and flung her arms around his neck.

Laughing, Regulus peeled her off him. “I have to put it on your finger, you know.” Millie thrust her hand out and he slid the ring onto her finger. Tears streaked her cheeks as she stared down at the ring. It was so beautiful, with a glistening diamond in the center, accompanied by two emeralds on either side, the band fitting perfectly. Regulus hooked a finger under her chin and tilted her face up to look at him. One moment she was gazing at his lips and the next moment she was tasting them, his mouth the perfect complement to hers. With a whoop, she was suddenly swept up into his arms and he carried her back to the house, wasting no time in entering the bedroom and dropping her on the bed.

“And to think you’d want to marry an annoying Puff like me,” Millie whispered teasingly against his lips. He growled and nipped her ear, then leant back as she undid his buttons and spread his shirt away.

“Millicent Rugwald, you’re the most annoying person I’ve ever met. You’re dramatic, you make a big deal out of every freaking little detail, not to mention your two left feet.” His hand stroked the soft skin of her stomach, soothing her affronted expression. “But you’re so much more. You’re also the most beautiful woman to ever cross this planet, as well as smart, patient, truthful, and above all, you saw the good in me when everyone else thought I was a monster.”

“You’re not a monster,” she said lowly. “You never have been. And just as you were fiercely loyal to your beliefs, I’m going to be fiercely loyal to you. Forever.”

Regulus kissed her lips gently. “Forever? So is that a yes? You never did tell me your answer, actually.”

Millie giggled as his lips moved to her neck, and she slowly nodded in acknowledgement to his question. “I love you, Regulus.”

“I love you too.” In the moments that followed, the rest of the clothing was removed. They continued to murmur sweet nothings to each other, every touch purposeful and sensual, the moment indicative of the future ahead of them. Millie had always wondered about soul mates, and that night, her belief was only validated. And when their physical love for each other was exhausted, they fell asleep, wrapped in each other’s arms, no longer two separate bodies but a single entity and soul.

Millie woke with a smile on her face. Yawning, she rolled over, then froze. It was not Regulus in the bed beside her, but her husband, Alfons. He was still snoozing quietly, his large frame taking up most of the bed. Millie blinked her tears back as she watched him breathe, envious of his obliviousness to her screaming brain, her clenching stomach, her thudding heart. Here she was, lying next to a man who was completely and utterly devoted to her, a man who had given her unconditional love and a family when she thought all was lost, while she dreamed of and mourned her teenage love who had done nothing but betray her.

She raised her hands to her face, then dropped them beside her on the bed. Her wedding ring caught the first few rays of morning light, the diamond twinkling while the emeralds gave off a faint green shimmer. It was only then when a single tear escaped and rolled down her cheek. As her eyelids fluttered closed and images of Regulus reappeared in her mind, she uttered a single word: “Yes.” At that, Regulus’ face slowly faded away from her mind. Strangely enough, even though she had everything she’d ever wanted – a husband, a family, her dream job – his absence left her feeling nothing but empty.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 10:27

thats the gosh darn cutest thing and now my heart hurts
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 10:28

I was trembling as I wrote cos my dark side told me to ruin it. Yours was so cute ah Ramy.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun 28 Sep 2014, 10:29

Ramy just needs to be stopped tbh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Games and Stuff!
Page 10 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Potter RP :: RPG :: A Very Potter RP-
Jump to: