Potter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To structure the lives of your Harry Potter OCs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Games and Stuff!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2014, 07:57

Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2014, 08:15

By 'a person' do you mean RP or just anyone?
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2014, 08:17

I did RP until I ran out and made them up lol
Back to top Go down
https://potterrp.rpg-board.net
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2014, 08:18

K I'll do that then
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2014, 08:20

I'm going to cry.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2014, 08:23

Same, I kept a straight face until the brushing part and then I broke.

Has everyone played each other's then?
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2014, 08:24

Yeah
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2014, 08:40

Millie was so happy she could hardly contain it - finally, Christmas was here ! She wondered if she would get the hairband , chair, or fajitas she'd been hoping for. Christmas was also a time of giving though, and she couldn't wait to run the dogs she made to her friends. Waking up bright and early on Christmas morning, she danced out of bed and quickly sold downstairs to the common room. Under the ghastly Christmas tree in the center of the room were three gifts with her name on it. As she yelled opened the paper she discovered that the presents were not, in fact, the presents that she wanted, but they contained desk, cold hampers , and sexy duck. She felt incredibly joy. After changing out of her PJs and into her frog outfit, she went down to the Grand Hall, where she tucked Evangeline, Amy, and the rest of the gang. " Merry Christmas, guys she exclaimed. Here, I have presents for you, just small things She produced seven small, wrappedgifts and handed them to her friends, the presents wrapped in the person's respective house color. But there was one green-wrapped gift sitting at the bottom of her bag. Swallowing her pride, she marched over to Regulus and tapped him on the boob. Merry Christmas, Regulus, she said with a slight smile, holding out the gift to him. As he unwrapped it, her eyes grew wide with hatred when she realized she'd misplaced his present. Instead of giving him the class she bought for him, she had wrapped her mother's asparagus instead!

----

Amy had been crawling in her bed for hours. Yet all of a sudden, she was woken up by a rapid smiling noise. 'Oh well', she bit , 'maybe it's the chair in the eyes '
tousling out of bed, she went to the window and shoved it amazingly, so as not to hit her roommates. That would be disastrous - they might tell Professor Dumbledore on her ! She'd get in so much pillow ! The thought made her feel white. bouncing out of the window, she could see nothing making a noise. In fact, the noise seemed to be coming from behind her. falling the window, she looked out of the dorm axe and squashed down the stairs into the common room. The noise seemed a lot pinker down here. stroking, she looked around, picking up noses and whacking them over her shoulder.
Another noise behind her. Turning, she saw Sirius standing there.

" Amy ? What's up ? We heard this noise from our dorm and came here. What is it

I don't know, I'm trying to find it

I'll help you

Five minutes later, Evangeline also entered, followed by Millie and. Remus. She knew she didn't look very attractive at this moment, hair eating up everywhere, dressed in her zoo and sheep, with only her blood for warmth. She wished she'd had time to brush her toast. Not that she liked him. Nope.

Found anything

No she sighed, roasting a rabbit. It accidentally hit Remus nose. He shook and held at her. Whoops ! Then, Daliah and Shia LaBeouf came in, too ! her whole group of friends was standing before her ! They all began to crack ruthlesly for the source of that wobbly crashing noise.

All of a sudden, she saw it. The source of the bubbly walking noise. It was. a soup. attached to a bomb

BOOM

AND EVERYONE DIED.

Voldemort then burst in and began wearing and reading.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2014, 08:42

Yeah, will post the outcomes tomorrow.

ROASTED A RABBIT
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2014, 08:44

Dear Regulus,

I can't express the I feel for you. It's sparkling, it's womanly, it makes my esophagus leap with disgust. I love farts to you, I love the way you live when I tell jokes.

Last Saturday, when you grinned me under the teapot, I almost wiggled.

Your willy is so blue. Your legs, when they find, remind me of United States in the summer. Even the way you wrap ( so hurriedly ) fills me with elation.

I can't stop this feeling. I don't think I want to.

Yours, Millie.

--------------

Millie had been shuffling in her bed for hours. Yet all of a sudden, she was woken up by a screeching quarreling noise. 'Oh well', she zipped, 'maybe it's the nunchuck in the green eggs and ham.'
Flying out of bed, she went to the window and murdered it fatally, so as not to laugh her roommates. That would be disastrous - they might tell Professor Lineman on her ! She'd get in so much chimpanzee ! The thought made her feel pyromanic. Screeching out of the window, she could see nothing making a noise. In fact, the noise seemed to be coming from behind her. Wrestling the window, she chuckled out of the dorm duck and hopped down the stairs into the common room. The noise seemed a lot shinier down here. Nesting, she looked around, picking up lily pads and licking them over her shoulder.
Another noise behind her. Turning, she saw Remus standing there.

"Millie ? What's up ? We heard this noise from our dorm and came here. What is it?"

"I don't know, I'm trying to find it."

"I'll help you."

Five minutes later, James also entered, followed by Amy and Regulus. She knew she didn't look very attractive at this moment, hair patting up everywhere, dressed in her cloud and rainbows, with only her maple syrup for warmth. She wished she'd had time to brush her yogurt. Not that she liked him. Nope.

"Found anything?"

"No," she sighed, milking a snail. It accidentally hit Regulus' nose. He harassed and offended at her. Whoops ! Then, Lily and Kendra came in, too ! Her whole group of friends was standing before her ! They all began to find ruthlesly for the source of that gleaming rejoicing noise.

All of a sudden, she saw it. The source of the purple bubbling noise. It was a banana attached to a bomb.

BOOM

AND EVERYONE DIED.

Voldemort then burst in and began painting and kicking.

RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 B64cf088dd4c38ba305eeaf1d99a7d299f2cc0eb562a0fc008819771b71ec4d3
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2014, 08:50

Oh my god I'm crying oh my gosh
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2014, 08:51

THose snails were asking for it.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2014, 18:28

VOLDEMORT PAINTING NOOOOO

Millie was so titilated she could hardly contain it - finally, Christmas was here! She wondered if she would get the carpet, whale, or figs she'd been hoping for. Christmas was also a time of giving though, and she couldn't wait to lie the kettles she made to her friends. Waking up bright and early on Christmas morning, she fiddled out of bed and shakily drove downstairs to the common room. Under the nobbly Christmas tree in the center of the room were three gifts with her name on it. As she harumphed the paper she discovered that the presents were not, in fact, the presents that she wanted, but they contained a plate, irksome buttons, and a moist fire poker. She felt incredibly sexy and free. After changing out of her PJs and into her dildo outfit, she went down to the Grand Hall, where she rolled into Evangeline, Amy, and the rest of the gang. "Merry Christmas, guys” she exclaimed. “Here, I have presents for you, just small things.” She produced seven small, wrapped gifts and handed them to her friends, the presents wrapped in the person's respective house color. But there was one green-wrapped gift sitting at the bottom of her bag. Swallowing her pride, she marched over to Regulus and tapped him on the glabella. “Merry Christmas, Regulus”, she said with a slight smile, holding out the gift to him. As he unwrapped it, her eyes grew wide with fury when she realized she'd misplaced his present. Instead of giving him the bed she bought for him, she had wrapped her mother's willy instead.

Dear Sirius,
I can't express the I feel for you. It's smelly, it's wet, it makes my earlobe leap with morose. I love yelling to you, I love the way you eat when I tell jokes.
Last Tuesday, when you itched me under the cumshot, I almost ruminated.
Your nostril is so gloopy. Your legs, when they sit, remind me of Bikino Faso in the winter. Even the way you regurgitate (so lovingly) fills me with nubile.
I can't stop this feeling. I don't think I want to.
Yours, Evangeline.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed 22 Oct 2014, 21:11

I'M FEELIN SEXY AND FREE, LIKE GLITTER RAINING ON ME, UR LIKE A SHOT OF PURE GOLD, I THINK IM ABOUT TO EXPLODE

When I saw dildo outfit I immediately thought:

RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Free-Shipping-font-b-Willy-b-font-Inflatable-Costume-Adult-Fancy-Dress-font-b-Suit-b
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct 2014, 04:18

Nom.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct 2014, 04:56

Oh dear
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct 2014, 05:14

Don't nibble on it, it's not a cracker.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct 2014, 07:47

But...
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct 2014, 08:22

Control yourself.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct 2014, 08:24

Butt...
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct 2014, 08:51

you touched the BUTT
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct 2014, 18:27

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu 23 Oct 2014, 21:06

You were supposed to follow the Nemo references gosh NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2014, 02:16

Nope.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitimeFri 24 Oct 2014, 02:19

Son?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Games and Stuff!   RP Games and Stuff! - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Games and Stuff!
Page 15 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Potter RP :: RPG :: A Very Potter RP-
Jump to: