Potter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To structure the lives of your Harry Potter OCs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Corridor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

RP Corridor - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 10:41

R: Who says I need someone else? I've got people.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 10:49

M: By people, I'm assuming you mean people like Jasmine Zabini. But do they care? Do they want to get to know you beyond the image you portray? No.

She punctuated that last word with a sharp, almost playful jab in the chest.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 10:58

R: They know me better than you ever will, Millie. They understand me.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 11:03

Millie just gazed at him, motionless.

M: Well, try as you might, I won't stop until I succeed. I'm very persistent; in the end, I always get what I want.

Something about her tone implied that she wasn't talking about just 'understanding' him.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 11:17

R: And I'm willing to die trying for what I want.

His gaze back was equally hard.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 23 Dec 2014, 11:18

M: Which is?

She rubbed her lips together, heart thudding. Two minutes until they were officially past curfew.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2014, 02:37

Regulus slowly licked his lips, hands in pockets as his gaze was unmoving, piercing.

R: You'll know when I get it.

With that, he retrieved his wand and cast a wordless cheering charm on her, then left.
Back to top Go down
Lurking Toilet Monster
Queen
Queen
Lurking Toilet Monster

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2014, 02:58

(AWW)

M: Regulus! Wait, you can't just-

Before she could finish her sentence, she felt a funny sensation as all thoughts of her argument disappeared, replaced by happy thoughts -- mainly her conversation with him. She let out a grunt of frustration at his retreating back, but when she turned back to go to her dorm, a smile blossomed on her face. It stayed plastered even as she went to bed, and it wasn't from the charm, either.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed 24 Dec 2014, 04:43

Ooh how nice.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2014, 07:11

(We have a corridor)

Sirius did not reply, but dropped her arm as though it had scorched him.
Back to top Go down
https://potterrp.rpg-board.net
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2014, 07:17

Evangeline gasped lightly and looked at him, fearful.

E: Sirius...?

Her voice wavered, uncertain of how he was going to react.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2014, 07:20

S: Don't you ever-

He seemed to be at a loss for words, completely shaking with anger.

S: Ever think that you can... that you...
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2014, 07:24

Evangeline stepped back from him, visibly trembling. She was afraid of what he'd do to her.

E: I'm sorry... I'm really sorry... I didn't mean any of it, really, you aren't like them, you know you aren't! Please don't...

What? Hurt her? She wouldn't put it past him right now.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2014, 07:27

He was very close, grey eyes turned steely by rage.

S: You take it back?

He laughed the last word, sarcasm oozing from every syllable.

S: Well thank you, Evangeline! That makes it all better!

His joviality was scary, he was dangerous.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2014, 07:35

E: I was wrong to say it, I was stupid and wrong and if I could go back in time and undo it I would but I can't! You know that I can't, no one can... I'm sorry!

Evangeline cowered against the wall, pressed close to it, her eyes occasionally flickering closed when he made a sudden movement. Her gaze followed every movement that he made closely. Fearful, she had to keep watching. He was unpredictable and wild.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2014, 07:51

He saw her, cowering and scared, because of his actions. He should slap her. He should shout at her, and scream until she saw how much she had hurt him. But this was so against his character that he suppressed the concept. Yes, Sirius Black was a proud man, a selfish man, and hell, he might have been described as having no redeeming features at all besides his pretty face.
But in his heart, Sirius Black was a good man, and he could not hurt the brightest light of goodness in his life. Not Evangeline.

He made a low noise somewhere in his throat, almost a growl. Then, without thinking or even hesitating to consider the consequences, he tilted her jaw up and kissed her.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2014, 08:02

(I'M GRINNING)

He had caught her in a moment when her eyes were closed in fear of him hitting her. What she got instead was different, to say the least. At the first touch of his lips to hers, her eyes opened and brows shot up alarmingly quickly. For a second, perhaps two, she lingered, letting him kiss her. After all, better a kiss than a kick. Then she came to her senses and put her hands on his chest, fingers splayed, and pushed him away from her - interestingly, though, she kept her lips glued to kiss until she had pushed him a short distance from her. Only then did she snatch her kiss from him. Lips parted, glaring, she took her left hand and slapped him hard across the cheek, making a stinging, sharp sound echo on the stone walls around them.

E: What the hell do you think you are doing? I am not that sorry, you are not allowed to scare me half to death and then... then do that!

Yet one hand lingered on his chest, and her anger seemed brittle.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2014, 08:11

Sirius was so completely intoxicated from the taste of her lips that he didn't even feel any pain. Something had changed in his demeanour, his anger had been siphoned away to reveal something raw and passionate that he didn't even know was there. Her hand must be picking up the erratic thumping of his heart, because it must be echoing as hard as the slap he'd just received.

S: I'm sorry.

He wasn't sorry at all. He had never been less sorry in his life.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2014, 08:19

E: You should be sorry! I mean, this isn't the stone age, you know, you can't just go around grabbing women and kissing them when you feel like it!

She was weak in the knees. Thank goodness for walls, she thought. If it wouldn't mean letting him win, she'd go in and kiss him again, because she had never in her life been kissed like that before. Such passion conveyed so gently, but with enthusiasm and deep-rooted want, yet so... he was indescribable. Forgetting the scoresheet, Evangeline very suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him, hard and frantic. It was like he had given her a small amount of a drug and now she was hooked. She needed her fix.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2014, 08:23

Sirius wasn't about to argue. He hoisted her up and held her so her legs were wrapped around his waist, kissing her as though his life depended on it. He didn't even feel guilty that her dress was likely to be torn on the stone walls. He felt hot and cold at the same time, his breath shallow and frequent.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2014, 08:29

Evangeline forgot her dress, barely felt it when her shoes fell off, and didn't care that her lipstick was likely going to end up smudged over both hers and Sirius' faces. She was firmly convinced that no one had ever shared a kiss quite like this. Both of them were obviously experienced, this wasn't some naive first kiss, but still there was an innocence there that came from never having kissed each other. It was like almost four months' worth of pent-up energy was being put into this kiss. Actually, that's exactly what it was.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2014, 08:37

Sirius broke the kiss for air but didn't stay away for longer than a second. He kissed up her neck and her jaw, quickly, allowing her to get her breath back, then met her lips again. It was amazing, he had never had this before, never felt as completely dependant on somebody else's touch. Softly, he grazed her lower lip with his teeth, making that guttural noise again as he did so.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2014, 08:46

(hOw ArE yOu DoInG tHiS?!)

Evangeline gripped the collar of his robes, forehead resting on his as she panted, sharing his air. Her lips were swollen from his kiss, eyes flickering open and closed periodically.

E: I'm sorry, dear Merlin I'm sorry...

She gasped, finally slumping against his body, though she continued to go back for short, breathless kisses now and then.

E: Oh... Merlin...
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2014, 08:52

(its sO SO diffiCULT IM CRINGING)

Sirius did not return her to the ground, even though he felt like he had just run a marathon.

S: Apology accepted.

He panted, returning said kisses eagerly.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue 30 Dec 2014, 08:59

(sToP rUiNiNg ThE mAgIc)

E: Why didn't we do that before?

Evangeline asked, to herself as much as to Sirius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Corridor
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Potter RP :: RPG :: A Very Potter RP-
Jump to: