Potter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To structure the lives of your Harry Potter OCs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Corridor

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

RP Corridor - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2015, 13:38

S: I dunno... Short hair could suit me.

With his other hand he stroked her cheek.

S: Steal my brother's style, yeah?

He joked. They were very close now. He could feel the sparks between them like they were real, like she was shocking him with her every breath.
Back to top Go down
https://potterrp.rpg-board.net
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2015, 13:42

E: If you want to end up single, definitely cut your hair.

Evangeline teased, getting close enough to kiss him then darting away, all the time beaming. It wasn't often she was this playful, but Sirius brought it out in her. She was thankful for his influence on her, especially at Christmas.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2015, 14:00

Sirius mumbled a profanity and leaned in, kissing her firmly on the lips. His hands trailed up her spine and into her hair, marvelling at how soft it was. He pulled away after a minute.

S: I don't want to be single at Christmas.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2015, 14:05

E: Then I suggest you leave your hair exactly the way it is.

Evangeline went in for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2015, 14:13

He gleefully accepted, loving the taste of her lips on his, a flavour he couldn't place no matter how he tried. Not wanting a repeat of the 'Ball Incident', where he had feared he'd get carried away, he tried to break the kiss. Unfortunately he wasn't as strong as he thought, and melted back into her.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2015, 14:21

Evangeline felt herself getting swept away on his kiss. Her senses were heightened to the extreme, every slight touch set her skin on fire, every faraway footstep seemed closer than it was, and the scent of his skin, so close to hers, was intoxicating. She had to get closer to him, she realised, had to, pushing him against the wall and clinging to him. Never in her life had she been as desperate for anything as she was for his touch.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2015, 14:23

Sirius panted between kisses.

S: We... Can't... Not... Here

Not that he wouldn't gladly sex her up there lol he was a horny teenager.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2015, 14:27

E: Where?!

Evangeline, usually so articulate, managed to gasp between frantic periods of lip-locking.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2015, 14:30

S: Fuck... I dunno...

The common room? The Room of Requirement? He pushed her top up slightly with one hand, grabbing at the soft skin he found there.

Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat 21 Feb 2015, 14:34

Evangeline let out a sharp moan and grabbed his collar, pulling him along as she walked backwards, going back in for kisses as she did. Who cared about being caught? She just had to get to the Room of Requirement.

E: Walk faster.

She growled, yanking him around a corner.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2015, 09:38

Here dickwad
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2015, 09:40

Love you

Amy was a red, blubbering wreck.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2015, 09:42

Specifically red. Evangeline put her hand on Amy's arm, looking to James for guidance.

E: What's wrong?
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2015, 09:43

A: I c... I can't!

She hiccuped, sliding down the wall.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2015, 09:45

E: James, what is it?

James looked conflicted - if he betrayed Remus by telling his secret to Evangeline, he was a bad friend. But if he kept quiet, Amy might blurt it out. Was it better to tell her quietly so she could help Amy, or keep her in the dark, too? Oh no.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2015, 09:47

Amy sobbed something unintelligible.

A: Cantevenwu- or even *hic* guess!
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2015, 09:50

Evangeline looked at James for a translation.

J: I've got nothing.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2015, 09:52

A: It's up to you James!

She sniffed.

A: Right? I'm not trusted, remember?

She started crying again.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2015, 09:55

James looked between them: sobbing wreck Amy and confused goddess Evangeline.

E: James? What's going on?!
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2015, 09:58

Sirius bust onto the scene.

S: Amy?!

She looked up at him and scowled.

A: Oh, another one!
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2015, 10:01

Evangeline would have gesticulated in frustrated confusion had she not been taught from an early age to be a refined lady.

E: Sirius, would you kindly explain what in the name of Merlin's beard is going on?
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2015, 18:35

Sirius met James' eye and nodded to give him some indication of what was about to happen. He grabbed Evangeline's elbow gently and leaned in to whisper in her ear.

S: Remus is a werewolf.

Amy glowered at the scene. So, Evangeline gets told does she?
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Sep 2015, 20:35

(I just wrote the longest reply and it didn't post excuse me while I cry)

Aside from a slight tilt of her head and a widening of her eyes, Evangeline showed no outward sign of having heard anything of note. Naturally, on the inside she was trying to fit together all of the pieces of the puzzle. It certainly explained a lot: the frequent disappearances, Remus' sudden illness around the full moon, even why he hadn't wanted Amy to care for him last night. In fact, part of her was miffed she hadn't figured it out before. She'd had her suspicions, of course, though in the end she'd put it all down to 'boys being boys', wanting some time without the girls, which she understood even if she didn't like it.
Looking at Amy, she realised that she would have to do something to comfort her; she could hardly blame her for crying over the revelation that her boyfriend turned into a wolf once a month. She'd cry, too. Taking a step away from Sirius, she wrapped Amy up in a delicate hug, rubbing her back in what she hoped was a soothing manner. It was not what she had been raised to do when encountering a crying person, but offering a sympathetic smile and hastily retreating hardly seemed appropriate in this situation.

E: I can't begin to imagine how you feel, and I can't think of a thing to say, but I'm here for you.

Hopefully physical comfort would be enough. Looking over Amy's shoulder, she watched as James made eye contact with her boyfriend and flicked his finger between Sirius and himself as if to say 'us too?' What secrets were they hiding?
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2015, 04:05

Amy let out a few more sobs but she seemed to be calmer now- her eyes were still very dark though. Who could blame her for being shocked? This wasn't some stupid high school secret, this was big. Too big. She let Evangeline hug her, hoping nothing else would be said to ruin her new year.

S: Yeah.

He muttered, gritting his teeth and nodding at James. Guess there was no point hiding it.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Sep 2015, 05:10

J: And um, there's... there's something else.

Evangeline looked straight at James, brows furrowed, half-glaring. What now? Surely this was enough for one day, surely they hadn't been hiding anything else?

E: What is it?

J: We - me and Sirius and Peter, I mean - we're um, we're...

Stepping closer, he waited for Evangeline to let go of Amy and turn her around to face the boys before leaning closer and whispering.

J: We're animagi. Illegal, obviously.

Evangeline's jaw dropped and she squeezed Amy's hand.

E: And you didn't think we ought to know any of this?

She rounded on Sirius - ooh, scary.

E: You didn't think I ought to know my boyfriend and his friends secretly, illegally, turned into animals and went frolicking around with a werewolf? I could even understand not telling me - I'm new, you don't know me very well, I understand that - but not even telling Amy, your friend of how many years?

James gulped and looked at his shoes, ashamed, muttering.

J: Four and a half-

E: I can't hear you, look at me and open your mouth when you talk.

J: Four and a half years.

E: Exactly! Foolishness.

James had the grace to look thoroughly scolded.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Corridor   RP Corridor - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Corridor
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Potter RP :: RPG :: A Very Potter RP-
Jump to: