Potter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To structure the lives of your Harry Potter OCs.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RP Hogwarts Express

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 11:17

E: Ah, perhaps I could show you sometime.

Evangeline smiled kindly at her, eager to make friends with them all. 'Them all' meaning 'everyone but Sirius'.

R: I've just realised, we don't know your name! Sorry, I must have forgotten my manners.

J: I'm disappointed in you, Mr Perfect. Oops! I meant Prefect.

Evangeline watched the banter, eager for the day that she might join in with them.

E: Georgina Evangeline Loveridge, Evangeline to my friend.

Again, she looked to Sirius.

E: You may call me Georgina.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 11:22

S: You may piss off, Princess. 

He ignored the harsh intake of breath from his friends, and remained still, staring out of the window.

Even Amy could not think of how to respond to that. Sirius was cocky, yes. A bit up his own arse at times... but he seemed to be completely hostile towards her. She could feel it like a cold wind. Amy tried to catch James' eye, but couldn't do it without looking suspicious.
Back to top Go down
https://potterrp.rpg-board.net
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 11:27

James glanced around the cabin. Everyone seemed reluctant to speak, as if it might make the situation any worse. Everyone except Evangeline, anyway. She just smiled amusedly at Sirius.

E: Swearing doesn't make you clever, it makes you seem quite the opposite, in fact. I suggest you widen your vocabulary, Princess.

Snapsnapsnap! James let out a low whistle, Remus avoided looking at anything in particular, Evangeline just sat back in her seat.

E: So, tell me all about this house system you have at Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 11:31

Amy half opened her mouth to explain, when the door slid open slowly, and a red headed girl peered in.

L: Hi guys... I was wondering if any of you know the time we're supposed to be getting to Hogwarts? 

She smiled kindly, and looked around. 

Sirius couldn't help it, he grinned at James like somebody who had just discovered that he had won a new Nimbus 001. 

S: I don't know, Lily... James, do you know?
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 11:34

(Nice touch)

James went as red as Lily's flaming hair, but recovered soon enough, standing and leaning in the doorway in front of her, close. Really close.

J: I'll tell you if you go out with me.

Remus leaned in to Amy.

R: Smooth.

He murmured.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 11:37

Lily went pink, almost flattered, but then she recovered, rolling her eyes. 

L: James, for the last time, no and stop asking.

She looked around at the others, as if looking for dire assistance.

P: It's around seven... I think.

Amy stifled laughter, but nodded in confirmation, fist bumping Remus with a grin.

Sirius grabbed James by the back of his jumper and tugged him back into his seat.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 11:40

James sat down, but not before winking at Lily.

J: One day, Evans, one day.

He flicked a bean into his mouth with his thumb, then started coughing and cringed.

J: Ugh- placenta!

Evangeline covered her mouth, giggling, then looked at Lily with a smile.

E: Six fifty-five is what it says on the timetable.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 11:42

Lily smiled gratefully at the girl, then tilted her head slightly.

L: Are you new here? I don't think I know you. I'm Lily Evans.

Sirius looked at Lily, horrified. He'd thought she was sensible. Why was she even recognising this... thing?
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 11:45

Hey, hotties had to stick together. Evangeline nodded, making a mental note to befriend this girl, as well.

E: Evangeline Loveridge, I've just transferred from Beauxbatons.

She noticed Lily's red tie, and pointed to it.

E: Are you Gryffindor, too? It seems I've only met one house.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 11:47

Amaryllis chuckled and forced her appearance into that of Jasmin Zabini.

A: You don't want to meet the others.

Lily cringed at Amy, put on edge by the girl's ability, that she wasn't sure she was quite used to.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 11:56

James mirrored Lily's expression, something he did often to make them seem more similar than they truly were. Evangeline cringed.

E: I did meet her, actually. She asked if I was pureblood, and told me to get out of her cabin when I said no. Slytherin, I presume? She was wearing green. So I've met Slytherin, Gryffindor, I know Hufflepuff well as my father was one... What's the other called? The blue house?

R: Ravenclaw. They're the-

J: Nerds.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 12:00

With her looks changing back to normal, Amy kicked James from across the compartment. He was such a prat around Lily, honestly, if he'd stop lolling around after her like a puppy, maybe he'd get somewhere.

A: No, they're not nerds. They're wise. If a little pretentious in some cases. 

Sirius was about to open his mouth and agree, but he clamped it shut again.

L: I've been told that I should have been in that house. It's very prestigious. I've heard the password on the door is a riddle.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 12:03

J: Nah, Lily, you're too fun to be in the House of the Eternally Working. Besides, you look amazing in red. Blue wouldn't do anything for your complexion.

E: Oh, really? That sounds rather interesting... What house do you think I might get?

J: Hope for Gryffindor!
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 12:08

Lily tucked her hair behind her ear and smiled

L: It doesn't matter, really! Even Slytherins aren't all bad.

She glanced at James and then the floor, frowning.

Sirius snorted at that.

S: Don't lie to yourself Evans. Prepare her for that house if anything. It'd suit you, Georgina

A: Sirius.

She stared at him, shocked.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 12:13

Evangeline smirked.

E: I find it very amusing that you seem to think that, out of all of the people on earth, in Britain, even on this train; that I care about your opinion... sorry, what was your name again?

It was obvious that she remembered by the smug smile on her face.

Remus looked at her fingernails. He sensed a lot of future drama between Evangeline and Sirius. He wasn't looking forward to it.

J: ...You'll always have friends in Gryffindor, wherever you end up.

James muttered.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 20:08

Sirius decided to shut up. Mainly because she was acting like an infuriating cross between his mother and a Harpy. He got out a copy of The Daily Prophet, and began to read.

L: Well... If that's all sorted then... See you later boys. Amy. Evangeline.

She waved sweetly and left the room.

Amy waved halfheartedly, and stared at the front of the paper that Sirius was reading. On the page was a large picture of a sullen, evil looking man, holding a wand and snarling. Under the picture was the headline 'You-Know-Who: On the Rise?'
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 13 Aug 2014, 22:25

Remus followed Amy's gaze to the headline on the newspaper, and his lips pressed into a thin line. As a werewolf, a creature of so-called 'evil', should Voldemort rise to power as many people were saying that he would, he may track Remus down to recruit him. That single thought terrified Remus more than anything else. What if he was put under the imperius curse, made to kill innocent people? He couldn't live with himself.
Evangeline looked down at her fingernails, examining them. A part of her wished that she hadn't caused this by being so cruel to Sirius. Then she remembered that he had started it, and didn't feel guilty anymore.
Once he had waved Lily off with a grin, James set about trying to diffuse the tension. He did this by pelting Peter with jellybeans.

J: Catch, Wormtail!
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2014, 03:23

P: I can't catch them, stop!

He laughed though, albeit awkwardly, tossing a few back.

S: This article is ridiculous. Apparently He's on the lookout for recruits in America now. As if that lot'll help him.

A: Well if he threatens them... They'll have to help him. It's all political though. Nothing will come of it.

She was lying. They could tell by her hair- which was curled and red.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2014, 03:30

E: He was in the Netherlands, I heard. Part of the reason we left so suddenly. He'd want my mother so we fled.

Evangeline's voice was quiet. James stopped throwing beans at Peter. The mood was no longer tense and awkward, but sombre. Fearful.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2014, 03:38

Sirius shook the paper and read, his voice steady.

S: You-Know-Who has been sighted in many countries across Europe, and even America, searching for recruits. As we reported last week, the trend seems to be with mutations such as Werewolves.

Sirius glanced at Remus quickly before continuing.

S: Some stories have even reported that he is communicating with giants, however The Prophet would like to stress that this is simply a rumour. Please contact a local Ministry Representative for a leaflet containing tips on how to take action in protecting yourself.

A: I can't bear it. 

Her nerves were getting the better of her, as her red hair changed slowly to purple.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2014, 03:43

Remus put his hand over hers, swallowing hard. Amy had no idea about his lycanthropy. As much as he trusted her, he was incredibly sensitive about it.

R: Calm down, Amy. It's alright. We're going to Hogwarts, it's the safest place in the world.

J: That's right. Where;s that Gryffindor bravery?
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2014, 03:49

Amy nodded, slowly at first, but then a smile grew on her face, as she realised Remus was right.

A: You're right. If he thinks he's going to win this battle he's got another thing coming to him!

Sirius tried to smile with her, but he couldn't stop staring at the picture featured in the article. It was a smoky symbol, like a skull, with a snake for a tongue. It flickered as if made of thunder. The caption read: The Dark Mark.
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2014, 03:54

J: Down with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named!

Shouted James, putting his fist in the air. Remus mirrored his punching action, as did Evangeline, though a lot more delicately than the boys.
Back to top Go down
SpaceGirl
Admin
SpaceGirl

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2014, 03:57

A: Yeah!

She punched the air and whooped, her confidence back.

P: Erm... Yes!

Sirius looked up at the noise, and then at the door, as it slid open. It was a weathered old woman with a sweet trolley.

Lady: Anything from the trolley?
Back to top Go down
DramaticFreak
Admin
DramaticFreak

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Aug 2014, 04:02

E: One Gillywater, please.

Evangeline retrieved her purse and paid for the beverage with a gracious smile to the elderly lady, who returned it.

J: I'll take a pumpkin juice.

James handed his money over without thanks or acknowledgment of the lady.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RP Hogwarts Express   RP Hogwarts Express - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RP Hogwarts Express
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Potter RP :: RPG :: A Very Potter RP-
Jump to: